Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How does one go about "modding"?

I know what modding is, but that's about it. I kinda need to know on account of I've finished Dragon Age 2 twice now(the second playthrough was largely because I refused to believe it really sucked as bad as I thought on my first playthrough. This was to no avail of course. DA2 sucks.) and I just wanna go back to Origins. Problem being that I've done literally all there is to do on Origins now. So maybe if I mod it it'll be cool? And how does one do this?|||You could always try download single player mods for the game or join a modding community like the ones at moddb.com. Then again, from the looks of it DA2 only has two mods..but you could always learn to make your own mods from there, I'm sure they know how modding works.

No comments:

Post a Comment