Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What is a good pc game with a lot of diplomacy or politics involved?

I'm pretty sure no one has asked this, or at least not in the way I'm going to.


Is there any type of computer game that involves a lot of diplomacy or politics?


For exapmle, like in Mount and Blade Warband (with Diplomacy 3.2.2 mod) I love the war and peace and strategy in it, and the Witcher had so many choices of how to handle everything and also had a political side in latter half of the game, then there's Dragon Age 1 and 2 with all the choices of gaining friendship and rivalry. Now what I'm looking for doesn't have to have anything first person but I'm hoping for something maybe a little similar to Risk but way more in depth and not so much war...


I think I've explained it enough, but if anything isn't clear, just ask.


Also, thank you all in advance for taking the time to answer.|||Fallout New Vegas


Theres lots of conflicts with


Legion


NCR


Powder Gangers


Brotherhood Of Steel


Robots|||The good PC game with lots of diplomacy and politics is Fallout New Vegas





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment