Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age 2: patch for Xbox without Live?

I've been playing Dragon Age II for a week now and I've been reading about some bugs that affect some end-game things (i.e. quests that can't be done without fixes, or who you end up with). I'm not too far into the game so I want to make sure I fix these before I screw up my save file.





I haven't been able to find a way to get the patch that fixes these bugs onto my Xbox 360, though. I don't have access to Xbox Live, which is how I presume you're supposed to get the update for the game.





My version of the game is 1.0.4185.0, and my Xbox has Dashboard 2.0.12625.0, if that helps. I thought my most recent console update might have updated my copy of DA2 as well, but I don't know. I've also been wondering if the version of the game I bought came with the patch (I bought it last week), like some games do.





Basically, the question is: can I get the patch/update that fixes the bugs onto my Xbox without Live?





Any help would be appreciated! I love this game so far and I'd like to make sure it continues to function properly.|||yah you can when u put ur disc and start playing it comes with a update that means theyre patching it u dont need xbox live for it hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment