Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Which of the following rpg is most similar to maplestory?

I confess that I enjoyed maplestory before, yet I hated the community and the cheesy characters.

So, is maplestory more similar to fallout 3, dragon age origins, fable 2, or oblivion?

And how do I mod oblivion?

thx :D|||None of those games are multiplayer and they are much more involved in terms of gameplay and story line. It's hard to really compare. Though I would recommend Oblivion if you want a more open ended experience where you can explore and do whatever you want. Or Dragon Age if you want a game that is linear but has a great plot and fun NPCs.



Most mods will have a readme file that tells you how to install them. I think you just unzip them to your data/mods folder.|||I'd say Oblivion because you can specialize in magic/hand-to-hand/swords/shields...all that good stuff.

There's alot to do in that game.



Here are two sites I use to download mods for Oblivion:

http://www.tesnexus.com/

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/|||maplestory is for looooooooooosers!
  • xbox xbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment