Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Is this a good graphics card?

Hey, im looking to buy my own computer because i just want my own one and my graphics card on this computer is **** (and i cant upgrade it). So i went to Harvey Norman and found the INTEL CORE I3. It was $1170 (including the screen, mouse, keyboard and hard-drive). On the sign it said it had these functions:


- 1 GB Graphics


- ATI Radeon HD 4350


- 3.06ghz


- 4GB DDR3


- 1033MHz


- Windows 7 Home premium


So, now my questions.


1. Is this a good deal? Or am i getting ripped of and try somewhere else? (I live in western Australia)





2. How would these graphics run on World of Warcraft? (on ULTRA and LOW video settings)? Like what would be the average FPS in stormwind, raid etc.





3. How would these graphics run on Garry's Mod/CS:S? Like what would be the average FPS?





4. How would these graphics run on Minecraft?





5. How would these graphics run on Runescape HD? (I dont play it, but im just wandering).





6. This is a non relevant question about steam so if you dont know, dont bother to answer 6.


If i where to buy a new computer, get steam, and logged into my account i have now on it. Would i have to buy my games again?





7. How would this run on Dragon age origins, fallout new vegas and sims 3?





Thanks.|||1. No this is actually a bad deal. This is a way better deal and I had this pc but gave it to my sis.


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883103335


I got this video card and can play most games i have including crysis on medium to high settings.


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150522%26amp;cm_re=9500gt-_-14-150-522-_-Product


Just needed to get better ram afterwards


Here's a nice 22"


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009212


2.-- 5. Can run most games smoothly


6. No they are on your account so once you bought it its yours.


7. Not sure haven't played these games.|||bad deal you might as well build it and then you get much more choice or buy all the parts and pay a shop to build it that's what i done and it works out cheaper than what it is to buy a ready made computer|||Ya surely you can buy it it's a new version .|||1.in my state i could get that FOR around $600

2.world of warcraft would run fine on low in high resolution high in low ress

3.minecraft is low demanding even a net-book could run it

4.see above

5.as long as your logged in you can install the game anywhere as many times as you want

6.dragon age might have some artifacting but should run fine on low setting with a low ressolution

fallout idk but sims 3 would run fine on high settings in hd i would know i run sims on my ati hd mobile 3200

No comments:

Post a Comment