Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anyone Played Dragon Age 2 can hel me with the romance part?

I want to make up a conversation with this guy. Romantically but I can't seem to pop up an conversation. Anyone knows, how to talk with someone? Every time, I click on him, trying to talk to him, he just says, I a really lucky to have you my friend. More than I deserve. But I cant say anything in it.


Also about gifts. Once I get the gift from a mission, how do I give it to the person? I mean how to offer it to them?


Hep me regarding this.


And those who have completed it,


how long exactly is the game?


I mean, I am still in the first mission where I am supposed to earn enough coin to start an expedition. But I did meet Adrian and I want to be with him. I have heard about the act 1 act 2 and act 3 stuff in the game. does it mean it is really long? Mahn, I really want it to never end!!!|||It sounds like you are romancing Anders. All you have to do is select the flirt options whenever you can, they are the ones with the heart icon. You can't talk to him or the other companions whenever you want. You have to wait for them to either ask to talk to you or take them along on quests. Also make sure to get either his friendship or rivalry score to 100% by the end of the game.



When you find a gift it updates your quest journal. Go to their home base and talk to them, that will trigger the conversation to give them the gift.



If you talk to everyone and do every quest the game will probably take at least 30 hours to beat, maybe more.|||You cant romance everyone (like Varric, for example, or your sibling)





And yes, it's long. Act 2 is about twice as big as Act 1, but Act 3 is the shortest. If you want to finish the game game 100 percent by doing all quests, expect 17 to 24 hours of gameplay, depending on the difficulty.|||You can only romance certain party members. So anyone that's not on your team is out of the picture, Giving a gift is only restricted to party members, so again only your team can recieve gifts from you and to do that you have to to your inventory ( just press i) then select the person you wanna give the gift to then drag and drop the item over them. And dragon age is a long game i myself haven't finished it yet because im really workign on my characters skills and halfway through the game took me at least 20- 30 hours.. Oh and who's adrian? :)) Oh and romance guides and gift guides are available online, i also provided one of the most reliable dragon age sources below. Hope this helps goodluck on your quest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment