Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age 2 Fenris Glitch 360?

Not sure if this is a wide spread problem or if it is my xbox, So there are two ways to get the Fenris/Hawke Romance to full "climax" When Questioning Beliefs is done before Bitter pill, And Fenris goes to the Hawke Estate When Choosing "don't Go" option, Every single time, Fenris goes off screen and Hawke will Grab through his leg, not the arm, then the "steamy scene" will Start, I have looked on You Tube so I have seen the scene, but Mine misses about 30 seconds of the scene. IF I do Bitter pill then Questioning Beliefs it works fine, but that scene is less "steamy" Tiny bit annoying given the fact that besides Sebation he is one of the hardest to Romance, I love a challenge but Hate the fact of missing it.



ALSO: WHERE in the world is the Book Gift for Fenris? The guide says Sack (that gives me Scarf, every time) at night in the Alienage, but I have looked in every act, I read some where it was in a store near the alienage in Act 2. I am not finding it ANYwhere, is this a glitch or did they remove it?|||Second answer first: The sack with the book can only be found in the Alienage at night, against a wall across from the Tree.



If it's not night, you don't get it.



First answer second, because it's weirder. I have not seen this particular glitch, but I will agree with you that there is *something* wrong with romance scene #1. When I choose "Don't Go" Hawke grabs his arm correctly (most of the time) and gets shoved against the wall, but Fenris throughout the entire scene is looking off towards his left (to the right viewed on the screen). So when Hawke shoves Fenris against the wall instead, Fenris is just looking off into space instead of making out.



Scene #2 ("I have been thinking of you. In fact I've been thinking of little else.) always plays correctly.



I do wish Scene #1 played correctly, even though I'm not missing any of the video, but Fenris staring off into space is a little odd. Not the sort of thing I've come to enjoy from BioWare game animations. I do like Scene #2 though.|||I got the same leg grabbing glitch on my PC , it was fixed since the latest patch came out. The xbox will be patched soon too, I assume it will be fixed then.



You have another option, skip the "don't go" dialogue and let him leave. Then the next time you come back to the mansion at night he will show up wanting to spend the night with you. It doesn't have quite the same intensity as the first scene, but the rest should play out normally.
  • dragon age on xbox 360
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment