Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age 2 Fenris Romance Trouble?

%26gt;.%26lt; So I'm trying to romance Fenris I did the Bitter Pill quest Before the Questing Beiefs quest and gave him the gift but all he said was that he would consider it. Does this mean I failed to start his romance?|||No, him 'considering it' means it's working. To the first person who answered, you can indeed romance Fenris - I'm playing right now and he is my rather annoying romance.



Damn, that elf is annoying. Hates everything. But the point is, you seem to be on the right track for starting the romance. Just keep choosing the flirt options for him.|||That first person is stupid or didnt get far enough in the game. I just finished with my first play through and I chose fenris as my romance option. As a mage too, so its possible, it just more difficult because he hates mages.

Report Abuse

|||Try either going to his mansion or your estate at night. See if that triggers anything. You also need to have at least 50% rivalry or friendship with him. But, if you never flirted with him before questioning beliefs you may have never triggered the romance.|||If you did them in that order, as far as I can tell you're hooped. You must have the Questioning Beliefs conversation first and then when he comes to see you after "the Bitter Pill" ask him not to go.|||you are unable to romance fenris although you can make some romantic comments towards him you cant actually romance him just like you cant actually romance aveline
  • government auctions
  • pizza coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment