Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In Dragon Age 2 I romanced Isabela and got the achevement but Verric never said that she stayed with me?

I'm really frustrated because I love the game, but at the same time I am constantly on the watch for bugs. I accidentily slept with Merrill, but blew her off afterwards. I also got the achievement for romance after talking to Isabela right before the final battles. Can someone please help me, I don't want my playthrough to be messed up for Dragon Age 3.|||There isn't much you can do about that bug. There have been several bugs based on Isabela's romance and the ending is one of them. I suggest you play the game again if your really worried, I've played it and romanced Isabela in four different saves and I only got though Isabela's romance without a glitch once.





P.S. Merril is a pain in the.....

No comments:

Post a Comment