Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can I still get Fenris as a romance in Dragon Age II?

Ok, I'm kinda of annoyed. I did all the Fenris companion quests up till the end of Act 2 (minus the Night Terrors one), have him at max friendship, and I'm pretty sure sure I answered all the dialog prompts correctly. But then, at the end of the "A Bitter Pill" Quest, when the Romance is supposed to start, it doesn't. He leaves. I looked around and apparently it's that ***** Isabela's fault. I hadn't really wanted to start a romance with her but kind of did it accidentally. But then at the end of the the night I said "no feelings are involved. It was just for fun." Which I hope was the break-up heart. I wasn't really paying attention to that at the time. Not knowing it would mess up my relationship with anyone else. Does this mean Fenris is forever butt-hurt or can you open the romance back up later on? Cause I'm gonna be really mad if I'm stuck with the pirate ***** just cause she's a whore.|||From the Dragon Age 2 Wiki





If you wish to have a romance with several characters and Fenris. Avoid speaking to him immediately after Act 2 and romance any other characters you wish first. However, for a romance with Fenris to be possible after sleeping with another character, you must end the romance with the other character by choosing a broken heart dialogue wheel option before beginning the romance with Fenris. (This has been tested and confirmed to work with Isabela and Anders.) It is speculated amongst fans that Fenris will not attempt a romance with you if he thinks you may be able to find happiness with another.[5] Additionally, be careful not to leave Kirkwall for the duration of your attempts at romancing the other characters. Leaving Kirkwall can trigger Fenris's quest A Bitter Pill. If you do not complete this quest quickly, you may be forced to complete it automatically (see quest description for details). For the relationship with Fenris to proceed normally, you want to complete the quest Speak to Fenris before A Bitter Pill, so it is best to avoid leaving Kirkwall while romancing other characters. NOTE: During the quest Blackpowder Courtesy, you will technically leave Kirkwall for the Wounded Coast, but this does not trigger A Bitter Pill. Once you have finished romancing any other characters you wish, return to Fenris's Mansion, complete the companion quest Speak to Fenris and proceed with the quest A Bitter Pill as indicated above.

No comments:

Post a Comment