Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm looking for a good Romantic RPG for the XBOX 360?

I've played and enjoyed Tales of Vesperia, Oblivion, Mass Effect 1 and 2, and Dragon Age: Origins. I want the romance to be more of the focus of the story, but if it's not, but still important in the game, that's fine too.|||Try fallout 3. it made me rethink my love life.











Oh and roomers that in fable 3 you get to do your wife and have kids|||Sounds like your looking for whats called a visual novel. These are games that are HUGE in Japan and basically act like dating sims. These aren't so popular in America, and you'll be hard pressed to find any on the 360.





The only games I can really think of is Eternal Sonata and Star Ocean: The Last Hope, emphasis on the former game. I think Sonata might be exactly what you're looking for.|||Good luck finding a good RPG for that. other than FF 13 and Mass Effect you won't find much. I've heard Lost Oddisy or whatever is fairly good.|||Are you kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment