Saturday, March 10, 2012

Did Fenris break up with me?? Dragon age 2?

I think I may have flirted with some one else during act 2 after sleeping with Fenris and I get the dialog between Fenris and anders


Anders: I dont know what Hawke saw in you


Fenris: Its over now. Leaving was the hardest thing I ever had to do.





And then when I talk to fenris while he's in my party he doesnt say cute thing like "i love following you" he says. "hello friend" or something like that. Did he break up with me permanently? I kno he has to leave after the romance scene, but i think he ended EVERYTHING cuz for awhile there, (a couple hours of gameplay) he was still flirty and loving.|||He did, but it is only temporary. As long as you didn't select the dialogue with a broken heart icon before he left the romance is still active. In act 3 you will get another personal quest from him and get back together when it is done.





Have you given him the book yet? It's in a sack in the alienage at night. You get a flirt option where you offer to teach him to read. It helps you to assume they stay friends during their break up.

No comments:

Post a Comment