Saturday, March 10, 2012

In Dragon Age 2 - Who are Hawke's love interests?

I heard there were five in all: Merrill, Isabella, Anders, Sebastian, and Fenris. Has any one gotten far enough to verify that any of these characters are romance interests? As well, who can a female Hawke woo and who can a male Hawke woo? Usually you have two opposite gender picks and one same gender pick, but there are five possible characters (not confirmed). Please do not post speculation, I have read several forums etc and have an idea, I only want a post if you have managed to romance that particular character and with which gender Hawke you did it with :) Thanks!|||That list is correct.


So far, I have been able to 'be with' Anders, Fenris, and Merrill as a male, and I can only assume that they all would be open to a female as well.


Also, there are 'non-party' romances as well. For instance, in certain quests you will meet characters who do not join your party, but who do offer you a night with them. Zevran from the first game shows up, as an example. ;]


Hope this helps|||You are correct. Those 5 are it as far as companion love interests. The developer hinted at non-companion love interests, but I haven't found any yet. If you can call it romance. DA:2 took the romance from Origins and simplified it down to ""Will you have sex with me yet?"



Also, the 4 that come with the base game all swing both ways.|||I beat the campaign and from what I know Anders and Isabella are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment