Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In dragon age 2, if I end the romance can I go with others too ?

I've been romancing Fenris. He suddenly came out of nowhere at my Hawke's estate. And can't avoid it since I need to go there for stored items. Every time I go there FEnris waits me for romance. So there is two options ?





1.Romance Fenris and then say I want to end this.


2.Just say I don't want to romance. (But he was asking me "just say leave and I will leave". SO would this lead to permanent Fenris's leaving the party ?) I think I could prevent him leaving if I do sleep with him once. lol





I actually was looking for anders from the beginning but I just did romance to both and somehow Fenris is the first to come for me.|||I'm pretty sure Fenris won't leave your party, but I think since you've gotten this far with him, you've gone to far to continue a romance with someone else.

(At least that was the case in my game when I tried pursuing both Anders and Fenris, The flirting option no longer becomes available after going so after with one character)



A rival romance is where you build up their rivalry, but still continue to flirt with them to build up their romance.

Also, I think the mood is slightly different with rival romances. They're ore aggressive or angry. I'm not too sure on that though, I usually try to gain all loyalty.



I don't see how being offensive could make people fall in love, but yeah, Bioware loves romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment