Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age 2: Fenris Romance?

So Im playing Dragon Age 2 and Im romancing Fenris. So I want to get the scene in Act 2 were after Fenris kills Hadriana (%26lt;~~ is that how you spell her name?) and you go and talk to him at Hawke's Mansion. At the end of all that talking there he tries to leave because he doesnt want to bother you. (I hope you know where im talking about.) There is a Flirt/romance option "Dont Go." which result in a sex scene. When I got to that scene that option wasnt there and I flipped out.





Heres some info:


At the time I was in the middle of the Aveline/Donnic thing





I finished Black Powder Coursy (what ever the **** thats called)





I gave Fenris the Book





I talked to him once at his place





Im doing a friendship with him





I allowed him to kill Hadriana





Im in Act 2





Im in no other romance options





Im doing a pro-templar thing











Can someone please tell me what I did wrong!! Please please tell me what missions I need to do to get this option! PLEASE HELP!!!!


Give full responces please!!!!!! I really really want a proper Fenris romance and stuff!!!





Thanks!


-Ari-|||The only thing I can think of is that you don't have high enough friendship. I believe that it needs to be over 50% at that point to continue the romance. All you have to do is net some more friendship points before the end of act 2. Then go back to your mansion at night, he should come see you again.





Otherwise, I can only assume it's a bug. If you have a previous save, reload and try again.|||You need to start romance with Fenris straight outside the door of Danarius' mansion at the end of his first quest Bait and Switch:-


Note: You can begin flirting with Fenris immediately outside the door of Danarius' mansion:-(the party must consist of Bethany, Varric and Fenris) As soon as he tells you about mages and magic "you harbor a viper in your midst" - tell him "but a mage helped you". This allows an investigate option. Choose 'what does Danarius want from you' (sometimes it appears as why is he chasing you), Fenris will answer about his skin. You then get a romantic choice - bottom left of the wheel - use it (I won't spoil it). The continue the usual "I'll need help" option. The end of this conversation gives you no rivalry points, so you are not starting at the +5 rivalry you normally get - it's also the only time in 6 playthroughs I've heard him laugh...(this edit Feb 3 2012)


From that point on take him on no mage quests unless utterly unavoidable, but take him with Varric and Aveline on all Black Powder Courtesy quests - if you must take a mage with you, use Bethany, he doesn't hate her like Anders and Merrill. You must have a high friendship rating by the time you give him the book at the start of Act 2. If you don't you are out of luck with him for the rest of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment