Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age 2, Isabela Romance Help?

-may contain spoilers-





Do I need to give her gifts to make the relationship last? I already got passed the scene where she..meets.. with Hawke in the estate. I gave her the ship in the bottle, but I couldnt find the other gift. After I killed the Arashok, the only dialogue options I had were the friendship ones, there weren't any flirtatious options. Did I mess up or is that supposed to happen?|||i am also working on that romance... later on you will get a quest where she finds castillon and at the end she makes a peaceful offer. you can choose to go against that but if you dont she will be happy and then you will get a talk quest where she says she loves you the estate scene earlier was just a fling and not a romantic meeting... i hear that there is a romantic meeting at the end of act 3 so no you didnt mess up :D

No comments:

Post a Comment