Saturday, March 10, 2012

Question about DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS expansion pack AWAKENING?

Let me start off by saying i have fallen head over heels in love with Zevran. I can't stop giving him gifts and even though i'm a rogue myself, i bring him along even though I risk the fact of being a weak 2 mage-2-rogue-no tank party but i will sacrifice even being weak for him. OK. Now i sound stupid. Just wanted to ask, is my Antivan love, going to be in Awakening? I've heard rumors that your new companions will acknowledge your old romances from origins but will Zevran be there??!!? And how will they acknowledge, like "Hey, i remember when you had a boyfriend etc."? Anyway, even if you aren't really sure, any answer will be appreciated. Thanks!|||Your romances will be acknowledged, but you will not be able to continue them. I don't even think Zevran is going to be seen in the expansion. The confirmed returning companion is Ogrehn and only Alistair and Wynne are going to make cameo appearances. But, this isn't the only planned expansion and there is a sequel coming out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment