Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age 2, Who did you side with?

In the end, the player had to choose whether to side with the templars or the mages.


- Who did you side with?


- Did you have all of your companion in the end battle?


- Just out of curiosity, did you romance anyone? Who was it? did he/she stayed during the battle? (If he/she disapprove of the side you choose)|||- First time I sided with the Templars. Apparently this isn't a popular decision but I felt the safety of Kirkwall took priority over the small minority of mages living in the gallows. I also thought it was the best way to get to Bethany and make sure she is spared.


- All except Anders, I executed him


- I was with Fenris, since he hates mages he was pretty happy with my decision.|||i sided against whoever wrote the story arc for the game. that gripe aside, i did play through it twice. for no other reason than to see what difference (turns out there is none) there would be in the end.





ill just go with the first time: sided with mages. all except Alistair after i bitched out his emo *** for randomly killing the cause we were working for for no apparent or logical reason. and i tried to romance Bethany. when the game didnt allow for incest, i opted for Isabella. she bails as part of the story but came back for the battle. so technically, yes. she stayed. and she's a ******* pirate. she doesnt care what side i chose lol|||I sided with the mages on my first go round. at the end i had all of my companions, even though a few disaproved of my choice they stuck with me. i spared anders (on a later playthrough i spared anders with the dlc and sebastion left saying he would be back with an army). i was romancing isabela and she stuck with me as well.


second play through i was a mage and sided with the templars just for the irony of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment