Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age 2 Fenris romance 2 part question?

First I think I may have sold fenris first gift before I knew about it.... =( So am I out of luck now with a romance? Second when do you ask for him to stay with you? In act two I had the romance scene but he ran off afterwords. and there were no option to ask him to move in ? Does that happen in Act 3 Or do I have to start all over again....|||You can't have Fenris move in, You can only have Anders or Merril move in during a Romance. Fenris is essentially the male version of Isabella as far as the romance goes...


You won't reach the end of the romance untill act 3 so don't worry about it yet.|||I don't think you can sell the gifts. When you find a gift you will get a quest in your journal telling you to go talk to them. Fenris only has two gifts, a book you find in the alienage during act 2 and a sword in act 3.





In act 3 after you do his final personal quest you will get to talk to him about your "break up" and can get back together. He won't literally move in with you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment