Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How Do You Romance Fenris On Dragon Age 2?

I'm confused about this Fenris romance like, where are the gifts you can give him and when? How do you make him stay after 'the deed' at your mansion? I don't know if that's whats suppose to happen or not, I'm all confused. If anyone's done this sucessfully, please tell me your secrets!



I was playing it last night and after the mansion part I was like 'WHA???' and stopped playing cause I thought he broke up with me. But some people are saying that's what's suppose to happen.



Please help and I will give you virtual cookies! D:|||He's supposed to leave you, I don't think it can be prevented. As long as you don't outright tell him it is over you are still in a romance. He will come back in act three after you do his final quest. Don't flirt with anyone else in the meantime.



One gift is in a sack in the alienage at night during act 2. The other gift is found in act three during a quest called "best served cold".
  • forza motorsport 3
  • flyff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment