Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why can't I romance fenris? Dragon age 2?

I'm in act 3 now and it looks like fenris' friendship is all the way up but still when I go to my house at night he doesn't show up. I haven't slept with anyone i've just flirted a few times with isabela and anders and i've even given him his slave book thing...help?|||Are you really in act 3? It sounds like you are still in act 2 if you just gave him the book. Act 3 doesn't begin until after you fight the Arishok. To trigger his appearance in act 2 just travel anywhere with him outside of kirkwall. You will be ambushed by slavers and then get a quest to go track down the magister who is hunting him. After that he will come to your house to talk about it.





In act 3 you complete the romance by doing his personal quest. Talk to him at his mansion to trigger it and then take him to the hanged man.

No comments:

Post a Comment