Saturday, March 10, 2012

In Dragon Age 2, can you have a relationship with Fenris even if you choose the mages' side?

Ok, I want to be in a relationship and romance blah blah with Fenris. BIG PROBLEM-


First: I am a Mage.


Second: In Act 3 when I have to choose the Mage Side Or Templar Side, I want Fenris to still love me if I pick the Mages. I don't want to have to choose the Templar's and get hated by all the Mages.


The Brother Carter has also joined the Templars since I didn't take him with me to the Deep Roads. I want to keep him alive and not have Meredith kill him :[


So if any of you guys could help out at all I would be grateful.


P.S. I usually have Anders by my side at all times and I usually have Isabela or Merrill with me. Recently I have had Varric at my side. If Carter joins my party once again should I have him by my side a lot?


Thank you so much if you answer this!!!!|||Yes of course you can, but you have to be in a good relation ship with him since the beginning (High friendship, no rivalry) ... even if you took the mages side you can convince him to fight with you.


The same for Merill if you chose the Templar side.

No comments:

Post a Comment