Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Romancing Fenris in Dragon Age 2?

I saw a spoiler video clip of Fenris and Hawke hooking up during Act 1 in Dragon Age 2, and then he leaves her. I've been playing for hours trying to get this scene to happen, but I got all the way to Act 2 and it never did.





Has anyone gotten this yet? Do you know what you did to trigger it?|||It might be something that happens if you have high rivalry with him. In act one I had high friendship. He didn't leave and I only got a couple of flirt options. The romances really don't start to develop until act 2 according to the guide. As long as you keep flirting with him and push his approval to either friendship or rivalry you will be fine. Also visit your house at night every now and then, your love interests are supposed to eventually show up and talk with you.|||if you choose the options just right you can but it is hard to do

No comments:

Post a Comment