Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age 2 romance questions?

I think I might have effed up. I wanted to be with Isabela and I already did the deed with her, but I was curious what would happen with Merril. So i did the deed with her too, and because I didn't want to make her sad or mad, I told her that I loved her and she could be with me. I want Isabela not Merril. Is it too late to go back and choose the girl I want?|||As soon as you talk to Isabela again she will be extremely angry and your relationship meter will drop a lot. If you get it back up to the max again she will give you the chance to pick her over Merrill, which will obviously make Merrill angry. This is done so only one character at a time has the max relationship bonuses.
  • beef o bradys
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment