Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age 2 Full Friendship With All Companions?

So I wanted to have friendship with all of my companions, but it seems that I can never get Isabela to like me enough to come back and give the relic back to the Arishock at the end of Act 2. She was so close yet not far enough and my question is...





Is there anyway to have full friendship with all of your characters? I've had no problem except for Isabela. I don't know how to bring up her friendship by Act 2 enough to where she will come back and help me out.





Has anyone managed to keep her in the party without having to romance her? Or is the only way to have her come back is by romance? I've already played the game 2 times and no luck.|||It's possible. You just have to use them often, talk to them when your journal tells you to, and know which quests and choices are going to net the most points and which to avoid. Try the DA2 wiki. On each character's page it lists how much friendship or rivalry you can gain for each quest or dialogue choice. It will also tell you what gifts they like and where to find them.





You don't have to romance Isabela to get her meter up. You just need to take her on the right quests and be careful about how you talk to her. Don't be critical and make choices that put fun and profit first. I think she needs to be at over 75 friendship or rivalry to come back with the book.|||every char has there own lil attude towards your choices





while some will like you when you help mages others will not


as for isbella i can never seem to get her to hate me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment