Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon age 2: how to get isabela back in act 3?

I'm ultimately trying to do the quest No Rest for the Wicked to get Ambrosia for the Supplier achievement. This is my second playthrough so spoilers are fine. I told Isabela in act 2 that she could keep the artifact, but since she wasnt max friend-ed or romanced, she split and didn't come back. However, she didn't dissappear, she's just grayed out. I dueled and killed the Arishok at the end of act 2 and I read on DA2 wiki that she should be in the Hanged Man, but I don't see her in here|||If she doesn't return just before you fight the Arishok, she doesn't appear in the game again. You have to have high friendship or rivalry with her (above 50%) and talk to her multiple times throughout Act 1 and 2. She will still take the book with her once you find it, but she will return to you before the fight, and then remain around through Act 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment