Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why is Fenris so irritated with me all the time (Dragon Age 2)?

The character Fenris in Dragon Age 2 is angry at everything I do, whether I oppose mages or not! In one of the conversations that I've had with him, I tried every option multiple times (by reloading) to get a positive outcome, and he was still angry with me, no matter if what I said was supportive or not. I want to romance option with him, but it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Please give me some help on this, in detail. I really want to know what's going on.|||You know you can have a rivalry romance with all 5 of the romance-able characters in DA2 right?





Anyways, if you are a mage, the conversation you have with him after you leave Danarius' mansion for Fenris' first quest will ALWAYS end in rivalry. If you want to have a friendly romance, then be mean to mages and slavers OR don't bring him along on most of the quests. And don't forget to give him the book in act 2 and the sword in act 3, and he doesn't like it when you're overly sympathetic with him.|||To romance him select the dialogue option with the heart icon every chance you get and don't romance anyone else. If you want to gain friendship you have to take a very hard stance against slavers, blood magic, and mage freedom. You can romance him as a rival too, so don't be too worried about getting on his good side.





Otherwise I think you are just interpreting his overall grumpy attitude as hostility. He doesn't really start to open up until act 2 or when you get his friendship/rivalry high enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment