Saturday, March 10, 2012

Quick question about the Dragon Age dlc "Witch Hunt"...?

i would like to play Witch Hunt before Dragon Age 2 comes out and just had a quick question about the ending.

if i refused morrigan's ritual but kept her ring, can i still get a romance ending in witch hunt?



thanks to any who answer.



and yes, i've heard it's a crappy dlc but i'm going to play it anyway so no point in trying to dissuade me.|||no, only with the ritual.

on the side note, i liked this DLC more than others, and hadn't had any bugs, but my friends on DA forums complained a lot about endings got mixed up, ESPECIALLY if you import your character from DA awakening. (which i didn't)

i have a friend who played with a female warden and in the DLC her warden asked morrigan : "morrigan, where is my son", LOL|||From all I've heard, if you slept with her in camp (I'm guessing you did if you romanced her enough to get the ring) she still gets pregnant and the dialogue is as if you did the ritual. I'm not 100% sure on that though. If you haven't looked on the wiki or asked the knowledgeable people there yet I would suggest it, it's a very useful site. http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_A鈥?/a>
  • alpinestars
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment