Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Romancing Fenris on Dragon Age 2?

Can you still romance Fenris if you didnt talk to him after his personal quest in Act 1? I forgot to do this before going to the deep roads and i dont know if it will still happen. I know they get it on in Act 2 but is that after I give him the book or right after his his personal quest in Act 2? Sorry I'm such a blonde, thanks in advance though!|||I believe you can still romance Fenris even if you didn't talk to him after his quest in Act 1. As long as the other times you talked to him and flirted you should be okay. Really though you can't get far with him in Act 1 and Act 2 is really where you can start to romance him. You can give him the book and agree with him on other things but his friendship or rivalry bar whichever one you have with him has to be at least 50% full. You have to do his personal quest in Act 2 first and then go to to talk to him at his mansion. After that you can go back to your house and he should be there. I'm romancing him right now and that's how it's worked out for me so far. I hope this helps :D
  • jet ski
  • mediterranean recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment