Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the relevance to the story of Dragon Age 2 if you romanced Anders in DA:O?

I played the first game as a human noble and married Alistair, sharing the throne. I killed the dragon myself.





Now I'm playing the second game and Anders is in it! I liked Anders. I think I would have chosen him if I hadn't realised I couldn't be Queen that way. I think I'll pick him after seducing all the other characters first in DA2. I'm curious though, what if the Warden had settled down with him at the end of Origins? How could he still be in the game or does he talk about how they broke up?|||You can't romance Anders in the first game, all you can do is flirt a little. He hardly mentions the warden at all, I think if you had high approval he will say you were an old friend and that's it.|||Anders can only be picked in the Awakening expansion. He is not available in the main game, nor is he part of the original adventures of the warden. He only joined the warden after the Archdemon was killed.





You clearly have not played Origins. You can't marry Anders in DA:O.

No comments:

Post a Comment