Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fenris romance, Dragon Age 2?

Uhhhh I'm doing the Fenris romance and I'm in act 3.. and he did the whole saying sorry for leaving blahblah but it still says he left me..? Liiike when Anders says something to you about being sure about Fenris, one of the options is "He left me" soo.. ... ...... how annoying, are we together or not! Little bit confusing. Bug or..? normal?|||If you agreed to get back together in act 3 and got the kiss and fade to black you are on the right track. If you want to make sure click on Fenris in your party, if he says "I am yours" at some point that means the romance is active.





The Anders convo doesn't mean anything, that quest can be done before getting back with Fenris so they just never took that dialogue option out.

No comments:

Post a Comment